Practice based Clinical Pharmacist
As a result of an exciting team expansion, Parkview Practice is looking to appoint innovative and enthusiastic Clinical Pharmacist to join our growing multi-disciplinary team.
The role will be the first time that the practice has employed a practice Pharmacist, and we are looking for someone with suitable experience who can help shape and integrate this role. Parkview Practice is teaching practice.
We are seeking to recruit clinical pharmacists who are self-motivated and keen to learn to join our growing team.
Applicants will be given in house training and support regardless of experience.
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Medication Queries and Signing
- Medicines Reconciliation
- Face to Face and Telephone Medication Reviews and Callbacks
- Management of Chronic Diseases
- Support and Develop safe prescribing procedures
- Work alongside Nurses, GP’s and other HCA’s
- Reviewing QOF to identify Patient’s in need of intervention
- Attend Practice and Network meetings
The successful candidate will meet the criteria below:
- Must possess the MPharm or equivalent – essential
- Full registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council – essential.
- Independent prescribing qualification – essential.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience and prior GP practice experience – Preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £42,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- Post registration Pharmacist: 2 years (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- General Pharmaceutical Council (Required)
- Independent prescribing qualification (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available
Please send your cv: email@example.com